The fourth batch of 465 Nigerians repatriated from Libya on Friday have arrived the Port Harcourt International Airport at about 12.25 a.m. on board Max Air.
South-South Zonal Coordinator, National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), Martins Ejike, disclosed this to newsmen.
He said that the evacuation of Nigerians stranded in Lybia had been a huge success in spite of some challenges in Lybia during the negotiations for their return.
Ejike said that the Federal Government had put every mechanism in place to fast-track the evacuation of the returnees.
He said that every process needed for the evacuation was taking place step by step.
The NEMA coordinator expressed joy over the response of states in picking up their indigenes at the evacuation centre after a complaint by NEMA of dissatisfaction over states not collecting their indigenes on time.
“I am happy that the last set of returnees at the centre were all taken back to their various states on January 15,” he said.
He said the agency would contact state governors for prompt evacuation of the returnees from the Port Harcourt centre.