In order to continue improving its offer and to meet its African and European clients’ needs, the CMA CGM Group is pleased to announce the specialization of its EURAF 1 and EURAF 2 services.
Those services will offer:
– 2 weekly services from Europe and the Mediterranean to Africa instead of one,
– Improved reliability and punctuality, with a new calls distribution between the different EURAF services,
– Strategic calls in Hamburg and London Gateway ports to Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast and Senegal, and 2 weekly calls in Antwerp.
The CMA CGM Group will still benefit from connections:
– Worldwide with the services’ calls in Tangiers
– With the entire African continent thanks to the Group’s bespoke intermodal solutions and logistics expertise.
The EURAF 1 service will deploy 6 3,500 TEU vessels on the following direct weekly rotation: Dunkirk, Antwerp, Le Havre, Montoir, Tangiers, Dakar, Abidjan, Dakar, Tangiers and Dunkirk.
The first voyage will start from Dunkirk, on January 22nd 2015, on the CS Discovery. The CMA CGM Group will be the unique operator of the service.
The EURAF 2 service will deploy 6 2,600 TEU vessels on the following direct weekly rotation: Antwerp, Hamburg, London Gateway, Tangiers, TinCan, Tema, Abidjan and Antwerp.
The first voyage will start from Antwerp, on January 25th 2015, on the MV Frisia Helsinki.
Copyright 2017 Ships & Ports Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit given to www.shipsandports.com.ng as the source.