If you are about to hire a truck and are looking to getting the best service and less cost, the following tips might come handy:
- Plan ahead, don’t start looking for a truck or negotiating price on the day you need one. Give your head enough headroom to sample various options.
- Determine your haulage needs. Trucks come in various sizes and types. Ensure you know exactly the kind of transport your goods require to avoid wasting money.
- Shop around. There are many truck operators out there. Don’t straitjacket yourself.
- Insist on inspecting the tuck before hire. Many of the trucks out there are rickety. You don’t want to waste your time or risk your precious goods on the road.
- Take an insurance. Don’t take chances.
More from Ships & Ports
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for Ships & Ports? Email us at email@example.com or call 0810 359 4873. You can also WhatsApp us here. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
Copyright Ships & Ports Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit given to www.shipsandports.com.ng as the source.